Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Bastille Triclimate is a pea-coat style performance jacket that's great for snowsports. This is a good example of why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. The snappy exterior is made of waterproof/breathable HyVent™, with a snap-over Velcro flap to guard the zipper from wind. The insulating mid-layer is filled with synthetic Heatseeker™ and will keep you toasty when you're just kicking around the lodge or can be zipped into the shell for all-mountain protection. The Bastille triclimate sports an adjustable powder skirt to keep out pesky snow and a wrist accessory pocket for a goggle cloth, park pass, or anything you need on-hand. All of these features, combined with its unique appearance, made this a North Face "Athlete Pick" by their sponsored professionals.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Bastille Triclimate Jacket
- Park fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable fixed hood
- Hood secure
- Pitzip vents
- Zip hand pockets
- Wrist zip accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal media-pocket access with egress opening
- Internal goggles pocket
- Snap-down stretch powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Clip-in integration
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem system (Triclimate) Snap-in
- Hand pockets
- Cuff binding
- Hem binding
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Bastille Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 34.6 oz / 980.8 g
- Center Back Length: shell: 28.5", liner: 24"
- Shell: 150D 240 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% polyester herringbone full dull
- Facing: 75D 162 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% polyester twill
- Shell Lining: Taffeta, brushed tricot, mesh
- Liner Jacket Shell: 100% polyester heather twill
- Liner Jacket Lining: 100% polyester cire with DWR
- Liner Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.