The North Face Women's Base Camp Lite Skimmer Shoe is a lightweight shoe for relaxing around camp after a long climb or hike. When the day hike miles finally bring you back around to camp, discard the heavy boots and socks and toss on the Lite Skimmer. The Tek-Dry mesh lining on the inside wicks moisture away from your foot, keeping it dry and cool in the hot summer sun. The rubber edging protects the suede upper from mud and rocks as you tromp around the dusty campground. A durable injection-molded footbed/outsole provides a cushion for tired feet and lightens the overall weight of the shoe. A daisy chain at the back heel allows you to clip 'em to your backpack for easy transport.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Base Camp Lite Skimmer Shoe
- Upper: BLC-compliant suede upper
- Moisture-wicking Trek-Dry mesh lining
- Rubber foxing tape acts as a mudguard for added durability
- Caribiner-friendly, 100% recycled P.E.T. webbing daisy-chain heel detail
- Bottom: Injection-molded EVA footbed/outsole construction eliminates weight and increases comfort
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Base Camp Lite Skimmer Shoe
- Approx Weight: 1/2 per pair: 4 oz / 115 g, pair: 8 oz / 230 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.