The North Face Women’s Baker Delux Jacket is an insulated ski jacket for riding park in style. The seam sealed HyVent 2L fabric ensures you’ll be dry all day long. Various amounts of Heatseeker insulation (100g insulation in the body, 60g at the underarms) is packed inside to provide optimal temperature control. The faux fur is removable, so you can decide on your look for the day. Plenty of pockets for storing goggles, gloves, and other goodies. You’ll also find a zip pocket at the wrist, with a goggles cloth inside.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Baker Delux Jacket
- Park fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, detachable hood with removable faux fur
- Hood secure
- Core vents
- Dual-entry flap and zip hand pockets
- Flap chest media pocket with egress opening
- Waist zip pocket
- Wrist zip accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal goggles pocket
- Removable, snap-down stretch powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Clip-in integration
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem system
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Baker Delux Jacket
- Average Weight: 36.12 oz / 1024 g
- Center Back Length: 28.5"
- Shell: 150D 240 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% polyester herringbone full dull
- Facings: 75D 162 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% polyester twill
- Lining: solid and floral-printed taffeta, brushed tricot
- Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker body; 80 g Heatseeker upper body, below powder skirt; 60 g Heatseeker hood, CB panel, shoulders, underarms
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.