Whether you're out for a evening stroll in the fall or trudging through your daily commute in the heart of winter, The North Face Women's B Triclimate Jacket is a two-jacket system that will make sure you're comfy and protected. The exterior shell is made of HyVent® 2L material (with a longer cut) which is fully seam sealed and waterproof to block out showers. And it'll minimize the damage when a car drives through a puddle and splashes you (like what always happens in the movies). The stylish, diamond-quilted insulating layer is filled with synthetic PrimaLoft® for durable warmth. The two layers combine to get you through the coldest months.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's B Triclimate Jacket
- Drawcord system at adjustable removable hood
- Empire waist
- Kissing welted zip hand pockets
- Bubble cuffs and hem
- Center front zip with snap placket
- Napoleon pocket with internal media egress and cord guide
- Metal logo rivet at bicep
- Embroidered logo at back right shoulder
- Quilted body
- Zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
The SPECS of The North Face Women's B Triclimate Jacketw
- Outer jacket: 40D x 70D 118 g/m² 100% nylon plain weave HyVent® 2L
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR
- Liner body: 20D 42 g/m² 100% polyester ripstop with WR
- Insulation: 133 g PrimaLoft® Eco
- Avg Weight: 1216 g (42.8 oz)
- Length from Center Back: shell 35", liner 30"
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.