The North Face Women's Arctic Down Parka is a winter trench coat for venturing out of doors on frigid days. The Artic Down Parka starts with a HyVent 2L shell, provide waterproof, breathable protection so you can battle your way down the street to work, shoveling the drive, or even window shopping at the outdoor mall through wet, snowy conditions. The inside lining is a 100% recycled polyester taffeta, soft to the touch and slides easily over your sweater. In between the shell and lining is 550 fill down insulation to trap heat on the inside for a warm upper half. The hood is insulated so your dome stays heated, but is versatile for your ever-changing style. The faux-fur is removable for a plain hood, or remove the hood completely on mild days or if you've found a separate hat to complete your look.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Arctic Down Parka
- Insulated winter trench coat combines a waterproof, breathable exterior with thermal 550-fill down insulation
- Removable hood with zip-off faux-fur trim
- One-way zip and hidden snaps at front placket closure
- Adjustable back hood webbing with buckle
- Self fabric waist belt with logo buckle
- Patch pockets with zip hand pockets
- Hidden stretch mittens integrated in cuffs for added warmth and convenience
- Dropped split hem with functional snaps
- Quilted lining
- Covered elastic at waist side panel
- Embroidered logo at left sleeve hem and Upper right back
- Internal media pocket with media loop
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Arctic Down Parka
- Average Weight: 55.9 oz / 1586 g
- Center Back Length: 32"
- Shell: HyVent 2L-52% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 13% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill down or 200 g polyfill
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.