I know there have been times in your life where you've woken up on a cold winter morning, wrapped your comforter around yourself and shuffled around the house as you got ready to start the day. We all do this. With The North Face Women's Apres Parkina Down Jacket, you can continue your day with that same feeling of snuggled, cozy warmth. Aimed at day-to-day performance, the 600-fill down insulation traps warm air while the water resistant shell fights off moderate rain. The quilted pattern, elastic belt and removable/stowable faux-fur collar offer you plenty of style options (that I'm sure your comforter does not).
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Apres Parkina Down Jacket
- Adjustable, stowable hood in oversize collar
- Removable faux-fur collar
- Variegated and mixed quilting throughout body
- Center front zip closure with snap placket
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Internal contrast color binding
- Elastic belt with metal logo buckle and belt security tab
- Internal stretch cuffs
- Kissing welt zip hand pockets
- Metal logo rivet at left bicep
- Embroidered logo at back right shoulder
The SPECS of The North Face Women's Apres Parkina Down Jacket
- Average Weight: 36 oz / 1020 g
- Center Back Length: 34"
- Body: 30D x 70D 80 g/m2 100% polyester twill
- Lining: 40D 75 g/m2 100% nylon satin twill
- Insulation: 600 fill water-resistant down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.