Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Apex Elevation Jacket is a wind resistant softshell for windy hikes through damp trails. The TNF Apex Universal fabric is 100% polyester twill with a brushed tricot backer, soft to the touch yet durable for the outdoors. A durable water repellent finish prevents moisture from soaking in on the fabric surface and wind permeability is rated at 5-15 CFM (where 0CFM is 100% windproof), so you can trudge through a windy snow flurry without overheating or getting soaked. The jacket stretches with you and packed on the inside is PrimaLoft insulation to kick the heat up an extra notch. The Apex Elevation helps you stay active in the winter. It's about time to kick cabin fever to the curb.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Apex Elevation Jacket
- Stretchy soft-shell jacket ' insulated, wind resistant and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- TNF Apex Universal with DWR wind permeability rated at 5-15 CFM
- Brushed internal collar lining
- Detachable, adjustable hood
- Secure-zip, covered Napoleon chest pocket and exposed hand pockets
- Internal comfort cuff
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Apex Elevation Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Average Weight: 35.63 oz / 1010 g
- Center Back Length: 27"
- Shell: 75D 217 g/m2 TNF Apex Universal-100% Polyester twill with brushed tricot backer
- Body Insulation: 100 g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco
- Sleeves and Hood Insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.