Let me hit you with a little science: the TNF™ Apex Universal fabric used for the exterior of the women's Apex Elevation Jacket is made up of.... stretchy warm stuff. Its chemical make-up is.... soft. Yet tough. Alright, you got me; I don't know much about science. However, I do know a thing or two about outdoor performance. The North Face hit the nail on the head with this extremely versatile insulated mid-layer. While maintaining a slim fit and minimizing bulk, the PrimaLoft® Eco insulation is placed heavier on the core with slightly less in the sleeves to maximize warmth and mobility. If you're caught out and conditions take a turn, just pop up this soft shell's adjustable hood. Leave the science for the scientists, just take advantage of their research and results.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Apex Elevation Jacket
- Standard Fit
- Fully adjustable, insulated removable drop hood
- Brushed collar lining
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Self fabric adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Apex Elevation Jacket
- Average Weight: 35.27 oz / 1000 g
- Body: 75D 217 g/m2 (6.4 oz/yd2) 100% polyester TNF Apex Universal with DWR (durable water repellent)
- Insulation: 100 g body and sleeves, 60 g collar and hood PrimaLoft Eco
- Center Back Length: 26"
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.