Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Apex Bionic Hoodie is a hooded softshell for the fall to winter transition. The Apex Bionic is made with TNF Apex ClimateBlock fabric, 96% polyester and 4% elastane, creating a durable barrier from the wind. The jacket is rated at 0 CFM, which means it is 100% windproof. The inside features a fleece backer for softness against the skin and a little boost of warmth. The internal cuffs stretch for comfort and help to block drafts from chilling the hairs on your arms. Secure cash, keys, and snacks in the zippered hand pockets or chest pocket and away you go! Stepping outside into the wind is like storming the battlefronts, and winning every time.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Apex Bionic Hoodie
- TNF Apex ClimateBlock 100% windproof fabric rated at 0 CFM
- Fleece backer
- Attached adjustable hood
- Secure-zip, covered Napoleon chest pocket and exposed hand pockets
- Internal stretch comfort cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Superior soft-shell hoodie is the ultimate all-around coat for windy weather
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Apex Bionic Hoodie
- Active fit
- Average Weight: 22.58 oz / 640 g
- Center Back Length: 26"
- 90D 351 g/m2 TNF Apex ClimateBlock-96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.