Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Alpine Project Hybrid Hoodie is a soft shell jacket for alpine and rock climbing. The Gore Windstopper 3L fabric is windproof and weatherproof, to protect you against harsh winds. A durable water repellent finish on the outside provides additional weather protection by causing water to bead up on the surface and roll off. Two handwarmer pockets are keep out of the way of your harness and are zippered to keep items secured inside. The hood and side panels are comprised of Apex Aerobic, a stretchy and more breathable material for additional comfort as you work your way up the wall. Elastic around the hood secures it around your face and velcro cuffs at the sleeves prevent chilly drafts.
FEATURES of the The North Face Women's Alpine Project Hybrid Hoodie
- GORE WINDSTOPPER is windproof and weather resistant and has a wide comfort range
- Fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well and reduce bulk
- Harness and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
SPECIFICATIONS of the The North Face Women's Alpine Project Hybrid Hoodie
- Body Fabric: 30D GORE WINDSTOPPER 3L - 53% nylon jersey / 47% polyester mesh with DWR
- Hood/side panel Fabric: 91% nylon / 9% elastane double weave with DWR
- Average Weight: 376 g (13.26 oz)
- Length from Center Back: 25"
- Lifetime Warranty
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.