Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Allabout Triclimate Jacket is an all season 3-in-1 jacket for beating cold, wet weather. The Allabout liner jacket is 100% polyester taffeta, packed with 100g of Heatseeker insulation to boost the warmth in dry, cold weather. The outer jacket is a 100% polyester plain weave with HyVent 2L, a waterproof, breathable technology that will protect you from a deluge of rain as well as snow. Wear them separately or zip the liner inside the outer to give winter the one-two punch. The hand pockets on both jackets keep gloves or mittens secure when not in use and an attached hood on the outer jacket won't leak rain or snow at the neck.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Allabout Triclimate Jacket
- 100% Polyester HyVent 2L plain weave with Heatseeker insulation
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Attached fully adjustable hood
- Exposed reverse-coil center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- 80 g Heatseeker
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Insulated liner with exterior quilted sleeves and interior body quilt detail
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Allabout Triclimate Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Average Weight: 12.35 oz / 350 g
- Center Back Length: 27"
- Shell: 75D 111 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% Polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 80 g Heatseeker
- Liner: 100% Polyester taffeta
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.