The Women's Alana Mid Boot by The North Face are the insulated snow boot you want for the cold. A stylish boot designed to withstand day-to-day wintertime rigors, this insulated women-specific boot blends cold weather function with a zeal for fashion. Made from a waterproof nubuck and suede upper with lightweight and warm PrimaLoft Eco insulation, this weather-resistant boot pairs a comfortable stretch knit for a stylish, form-fitting look. Fold up/down top to reveal brushed tricot lining for low-rise boot. Lace-up at heel. Easy on/off medial zip.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Alana Mid Boot
- Partially recycled rubber outsole with Ice Pick temperature-sensitive snowflake lugs
- 25% recycled gum rubber sidewall
- Durable, BLC-compliant waterproof nubuck and suede upper
- 200 gram PrimaLoft Eco insulation
- Water-resistant construction
- Stretch knit adjustable cuff
- Easy on/off medial zipper closure
- Combination plush faux fur and brushed tricot lining
- Partially recycled, dual-density Northotic footbed
The SPECS of The North Face Women's Alana Mid Boot
- Last: L\TNF-052-1
- Approx Weight: 1/2 Pair: 1 lb 4 oz / 567 g, pair: 2 lbs 8 oz / 1134 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.