Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Adele Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 winter jacket for taking on cold, wet winters. The outer jacket is your barrier against wind, rain, and snow. Worn with or without the liner depending on the temperature, it is 100% waterproof/breathable, so you can stay comfortable (no garbage bag feeling) and dry due to the 75D 100% polyester plain weave with HyVent® 2L technology. It's nice and durable too so you can get crazy on the slopes or have an after work snowball fight in the parking lot. The inner jacket is a warm, 100% polyester fleece in a 200 weight to keep you nice and toasty. Wear it alone through fall and once the wet and windy weather hits, zip it right into the outer jacket. Don't worry, if you start working up too much of a sweat, the outer jacket has pit-zip vents to release excess heat. The two jackets each feature zippered hand pockets for warming your hands or securing small items while you're out. Time to bundle up!
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Adele Triclimate Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Center front zip with stormflap and Velcro closure
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- 200-weight textured fleece
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Adele Triclimate Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Average Weight: 36.68 oz / 1040 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- Shell: 75D 110 g/m2 HyVent-100% polyester plain weave
- Liner: 260 g/m2 100% polyester fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.