Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Adapta Dual-Climate
- Upper: Moisture-wicking, ballistic mesh and waterproof synthetic suede upper
- Cement and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Removable, 100% recycled P.E.T soft rip stop inner bootie with a 40% recycled rubber outsole
- Waterproof, dual rear zippers for easy removal of inner bootie
- Zonal insulation package employs 400 g Heat seeker insulation in the forefoot/toes and 200 g Heat seeker insulation throughout the rest of the bootie
- Element-shedding, protective TPR shell
- Compression-molded Northotic foot bed
- Bottom: Die-cut, drop-in internal midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole base with Ice Pick temperature-sensitive lugs for superior winter traction
- Last: L\TNF-F12-01H1-5
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: TBD, pair: TBD
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.