Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The North Face 3/4 Greenwood Shirt isn’t just a shirt. It’s a crazy comfortable, crazy cute wardrobe staple. The collar isn’t just a collar; it’s a boat neck collar. The sleeves aren’t just sleeves; they’re three-quarter- length sleeves. Even the side seams have pizazz with bottom slits embellished with three fancy buttons. The North Face 3/4 Greenwood Shirt makes other shirts nervous. If you’re getting nervous reading this too, it probably means you don’t have the Greenwood Shirt yet. You should remedy that.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's 3/4 Greenwood Shirt
- Boat neck
- Three-quarter-length sleeves
- Side-seam button placket detail
- Woven swing label at left side seam hem above button placket
- Average Weight: 4 oz / 110 g
- Center Back Length: 23.75"
- Body: 115 g/m2 60% cotton, 40% polyester yarn-dyed heather jersey
- Finish: Garment washed
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.