The North Face Toddler Girls’ Reversible Moondoggy Jacket is a down jacket for keeping your little girl warm this winter. The warmth of 550 fill down insulation is packed inside the quilted sections, which are visible on the solid side. A durable water repellent finish on the fabric provides weather resistance, so the snowflakes don’t soak in. The attached hood ensures there won’t be any wind drafting through to her neck, so she can focus on more important things. The reverse side is a smooth plaid print, a great way to have a different style in a snap.
FEATURES of The North Face Toddler Girls' Reversible Moondoggy Jacket
- Quilted on solid side
- Reverses to plaid body
- Welt zip hand pockets on solid side
- Welt hand pockets on plaid side
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hood and hem
- Embroidered logo on left chest of both sides
- Embroidered logo on back right shoulder of solid side
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Toddler Girls' Reversible Moondoggy Jacket
- Average Weight: 12 oz / 340 g
- Center Back Length: 16"
- Body: 40D 56 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta with DWR
- Lining: 45D x 50D 66 g/m2 57% nylon, 43% polyester yarn-dyed plaid with DWR
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.