The North Face Toddler Girls’ Powder-Hound Boot is an insulated boot to keep tiny feet warm while they discover the joys of snow. The durable shell protects against slush and debris while the leather upper is waterproof and seam sealed to keep her dry. Packed with 200g of Heatseeker insulation for warmth and a fuzzy lining for comfort. A simple Velcro strap secures the boot on, easy enough for her to pull them on herself. No guarantees she’ll get them on the correct foot though.
FEATURES of The North Face Toddler Girls' Powder-Hound Boot
- Upper:Ballistic mesh upper with waterproof leather overlays
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- 200g Heatseeker insulation
- Bottom:Durable TPR shell bottom and outsole for superior traction and protection from the elements
- Last: TNF-F12-TD-02A
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 7.1 oz / 202 g, pair: 14.2 oz / 404 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.