The North Face Toddler Boys’ Reversible Perrito Jacket is an insulated jacket for keeping your little one happy this winter. Solid on one side and fun plaid on the other, he’ll love being able to choose. The solid side has zip pockets for securing a pair of tiny knit mittens and the plaid side has non-closing easy-in pockets to warm his hands. Insulated with 120g of Heatseeker Aero won’t make him so puffed so he won’t be able to move, while still keeping him warm.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Toddler Boys' Reversible Perrito Jacket
- Quilting on solid side
- Reverses to plaid
- Welt zip hand pockets on solid side
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hem and hood
- Embroidered logo at left chest on both sides
- Embroidered logo on back right shoulder of solid side
- Average Weight: 9.5 oz / 270 g
- Center Back Length: 15.5"
- Body: 50D 100% nylon taffeta with DWR
- Reverse Body: 50D 100% polyester taffeta with print and DWR
- Insulation: 120 g Heatseeker Aero
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.