Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Toddler Boys’ Insulated Geo Blox Jacket is a warm winter jacket so he can enjoy the wonders of the snowy season. The HyVent 2L fabric is waterproof and full seam sealed, so he can lay in the snow and catch snowflakes without getting wet. The 250g of Heatseeker Aero insulation protect his little body with plenty of warmth. At the sleeves you’ll find EZ Grow cuffs (wearable for more than one year), an internal loop for connecting gloves and adjustable Velcro tabs to secure the sleeve to shut out snow. He’ll love sporting the bright colors and shapes while exploring the cold outdoors.
FEATURES of The North Face Toddler Boy's Insulated Geo Blox Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Brushed chin guard
- Zip hand pockets
- EZ Grow cuffs at sleeves
- Internal loop for glove clip
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro closure
- System map on interior of garment outlines jacket features
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Toddler Boy's Insulated Geo Blox Jacket
- Average Weight: 15.9 oz / 450 g
- Center Back Length: 16.5"
- Body Printed: 75D 105 g/m2 100% polyester plain weave HyVent 2L
- Body Solid: 70D x 160D 128 g/m2 100% nylon faille weave HyVent 2L
- Lining: 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 250 g Heatseeker Aero
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.