Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Surge II is a 32 liter school backpack for packing your books and binders from class to class. The Surge II features a dedicated 17 inch laptop sleeve, padded for protection against the cramped hallways between classes. The main section zippers in texts, binders, lunch and a hoodie. Everyone knows Mr. Smith's classroom is always freezing. The secondary zipper has slots for writing utensils, calculator, and various small items. The two vertical pockets stash headphones and power cords while the top stash pocket is tricot lined for soft protection of your sunglasses or smartphone. Don't let Mrs. Rutabaga catch you texting, you'll be phoneless for a whole year. Cinch down the smaller loads with the side compression straps, or open them wide and strap on the winged hip belt when fully loaded. The air-mesh lined back panel and straps will keep things dry and comfortable for daily carry.
FEATURES of The North Face Surge II
- FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support and bottom layer of PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded air-mesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Padded, winged, storable hipbelt
- Zippered, dedicated, padded laptop compartment
- Dedicated Neoprene tablet sleeve
- Large main compartment
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Front tricot stash pocket
- Front vertical stash pocket
- Side-zippered power cord pocket
- Stretch woven side water bottle pockets
- Removable sternum strap / Women-specific version of this daypack available below
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Surge II
- Average Weight: 3 lbs 1 oz / 1394 g
- Volume: 1953 cubic inches / 32 liter
- Laptop Sleeve: 16.25 x 10.5 x 2"
- Dimension: 19.5 x 14 x 8.5" / 50 x 35 x 21 cm
- 420D nylon, 600D polyester print,1680D ballistics nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.