The North Face Recon is a tough pack ready for whatever it is you're gonna put it through, whether it's a weekend on the trials, or a busy week of school. FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam provide an enormous amount of comfort, and the padded Airmesh back panel adds even more comfort. The large main compartment on this impressive 29-liter capacity North Face pack includes a laptop sleeve, organization, and hydration port. A secondary compartment features organization as well. A large and small pocket on the front means there's added space for the little items you don't want to misplace. Mesh side pockets are included as well. That's a lot of stuff. I told you it's ready.
FEATURES of The North Face Recon
- FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded air-mesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Winged, storable hipbelt
- Large main compartment with variable sized laptop sleeve, organization and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Large, front mesh drop pocket
- Small front panel stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Removable sternum strap
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Recon
- Average Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz / 1182 g
- Volume: 1770 cubic inches / 29 liter
- Laptop Sleeve: 14 x 9.5 x 1.75"
- Dimension: 19 x 13 x 11.5" / 48 x 33 x 29 cm
- 420D nylon, 600D polyester print
- 300D mini-ripstop,1680D ballistics nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.