Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Recon Backpack is a lightweight backpack built to take on the day to day challenges of school and weekend challenges on the trail. The pack boasts two compartments, the main section featuring a laptop sleeve for up to 15 inch machines, a tablet sleeve, and the rest is just pure space for books, clothing, or food. Always bring food, your brain needs fuel. On hike days, the laptop sleeve turns into a hydration sleeve, hang the bladder from the tab at the top and fish the drink tube out of the exit port. The second zippered compartment is all about organizing your smaller items so they don't get lost to the bottom of the bag. Extra pens have their own special spot, so you always have one to loan out to the cutie sitting one chair over. The front panel is a mesh stash pocket, where you can easily jam a rain jacket and the side mesh pockets carry water bottles. The whole load can be controlled using the webbing cinch straps, so you don't look so bulky. The sturdy back panel provides support and the air-mesh is padded for cushion.
FEATURES of The North Face Recon Backpack
- FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded air-mesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Winged, stowable hipbelt
- Large main compartment with variablesized laptop sleeve, organization and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Large, front mesh drop pocket
- Small front panel stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Removable sternum strap
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Recon Backpack
- Average Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz / 1182 g
- Volume: 1770 cubic inches / 29 liter
- Laptop Sleeve: 14 x 9.5 x 1.75"
- 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, 300D mini-ripstop, 1680D ballistics nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.