The North Face Pinyon Daypack is a small pack for study sessions downtown. The Pinyon is compact and ready to take a walk around campus or bike to the nearest coffee shop for study sessions with friends. When all you need is your laptop or tablet (15 inches or smaller) and an extra layer, it makes for a quick and easy grab out the door. The J-zipper opens wide for inside access, or sneak the laptop out the side zip when you're in a hurry. The top pocket has a key clip and slots for a wallet or key card. The vertical stash pocket protects your phone and other small items. The small bag converts quickly to a bike pack, just switch the laptop for a hydration bladder and add a lunch and a jacket before hitting the pedals.
FEATURES of The North Face Pinyon Daypack
- Lightweight yet durable ripstop body fabric and oxford boot fabric
- Unique J-zip offers easy access to the main compartment
- Side-and top access ventilated-foam laptop sleeve
- Side stretch-mesh water bottle pocket
- External vertical zipper stash pocket
- External zipper pocket with organization panel
- Injection-molded shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Perforated back panel with air channel to increase airflow
- Reflective patch with bike-light loop
- Side-access hydration port
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Pinyon Daypack
- Average Weight: 1 lb 5 oz / 600 g
- Volume: 915 cubic inches / 15 liter
- Laptop Sleeve: 15 x 10 x 1.5"
- 150D x 300D polyester irregular ripstop, 420D nylon
- Dimension: 18.5 x 10.75 x 4.75" / 47 x 27.5 x 12 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.