The North Face Pachacho Daypack is a small laptop backpack for zipping over to the coffee shop for some evening study time. The sleet 12 liter opens to a 13 inch laptop or tablet sleeve against the back panel, with room for your power cords, a jacket, and a couple of snacks for study-fuel. The smaller front pocket organizes your smaller items, like your keys, phone, and mp3 player. Just enough foam at the back panel and shoulder straps to stay comfortable on the quick walk or bike to the local shop.
FEATURES of The North Face Pachacho Daypack
- Lightweight yet durable ripstop body fabric and oxford boot fabric
- Unique J-zip offers easy access to the main compartment
- Internal ventilated-foam tablet sleeve fits a tablet or 13" laptop
- External zipper pocket with organization panel
- Injection-molded shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Perforated back panel with air channel to increase airflow
- Reflective patch with bike-light loop
- Sideaccess hydration port
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Pachacho Daypack
- Average Weight: 1 lb 3 oz / 540 g
- Volume: 732 cubic inches / 12 liter
- Laptop Sleeve: 10 x 8.5 x 0.5"
- Dimension: 16.5 x 12.25 x 4" / 42 x 31 x 10 cm
- 150D x 300D polyester irregular ripstop, 420D nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.