Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The North Face Men's Baltoro 400 III Boot. A superior cold-weather boot rated to -40° F, with PrimaLoft Eco insulation, waterproof construction and a high-traction design.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Baltoro 400 III Boot
- Upper: Mid-calf height
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant nubuck leather upper
- Waterproof construction for the ultimate weather protection
- 400 g PrimaLoft Eco recycled insulation
- Fully lined with Dri-Lex fleece
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves
- Gaiter attachment D-ring
- Bottom: Northotic+ dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot-cushioning pads
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole
- IcePick temperature-sensitive outsole lugs for increased traction
- Last: TNF-SB-01
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 1 lb 13 oz / 822 g, pair: 3 lbs 10 oz / 1644 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.