The North Face Men’s Vortex Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 jacket for all your favorite winter snow sport adventures. The liner jacket is there to keep you warm, with 100g of Heatseeker insulation inside. It traps heat inside and keeps you cozy, and can even be worn alone on dry fall days or during the cool spring. The outer jacket is fully seam sealed and made with HyVent 2L fabric, this means it’ll keep you nice and dry. So feel free to ride a few mountains, build a snow fort, and become a kid again this winter. Worn together, the Vortex Triclimate is a great way to stay dry and warm while outdoors. When each jacket is worn alone, it provides the coverage you need depending on the weather.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Vortex Triclimate Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Reverse-coil chest pockets
- Underarms vents
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal media-security pocket
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-snap, adjustable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system Zip-in liner jacket
- Zip hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Vortex Triclimate Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Average Weight: 46.53 oz / 1319 g
- Center Back Length: Shell: 31", liner: 27.5"
- Shell: 160 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% Nylon Taslan
- Liner: 65 g/m2 53% Recycled polyester
- 47% Polyester
- Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.