The North Face Men’s Verto S4K Ice GTX Boot is a mountaineering boot for high-altitude adventures. The upper is constructed with Gore-Tex Duratherm, a waterproof/breathable membrane, and 200g of Thinsulate insulation to keep you warm. An EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite forefoot-cushioning pads provide plenty of comfort while the TPU shank and TPU Cradle provide support. Toe welts are built in for the use of automatic crampons.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Verto S4K Ice GTX Boot
- TPU Cradle heel-stability technology with crampon spoiler
- Upper: Gore-Tex Duratherm waterproof, breathable membrane with thinsulate insulation
- Smartlite PU mudguard
- Northotic Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite forefoot-cushioning pads and TPU Cradle support
- Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet
- Bottom: TPU Cradle heel-stability technology with crampon spoiler
- Four-part, co-molded midsole
- Agile PU body and EVA heel cushioning
- TPU shank
- Vibram Mulaz outsole
- Polypropylene lasting board
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Verto S4K Ice GTX Boot
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 1 lb 12 oz / 803 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.