The North Face Men's Varius Guide Jacket is a fully-featured waterproof shell that is great for shrugging off the elements. Comprised of HyVent® 2L, it can block the rain and wind while still maintaining impressive amounts stretch and ventilation. So if you're hiking or sledding or running from a yeti, you'll have full mobility and your core temp will remain comfortable. (If you survive the yeti chase, please email in the story; we'd love to hear it). The pit-zips are great for quickly dumping any heat that builds up or for scratching underarm itches. The Varius Guide is zip-in compatible with other North Face layers, so you'll be able to utilize it in a variety of conditions and climates.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Varius Guide Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Fully adjustable removable hood with lower face protection
- Brushed collar lining for comfort
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Center front zip and Velcro® stormflap closure
- Internal security pocket
- Pit-zip vents
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable snap windskirt
- Self fabric adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg weight: 730 g (25.75 oz)
- Center back: 29"
- Body: 70D 113 g/m2 (3.33 oz/yd2) 100% nylon ripstop HyVent® 2L
- Abrasion and stretch fabric: 70D 133 g/m2 (3.9 oz/yd2) 100% nylon plain weave HyVent® 2L with mechanical stretch
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.