The super successful and much loved Nupste vest has been given urban features to create a casual vest that's great for city life. The North Face Men's Nuptse Heights Vest is stuffed with warm 700-fill goose down with a water resistant exterior and has a canvas shoulder overlay for added protection and style. I find it strange that goose down is the warmest insulator but geese still fly south for the winter. Have a little faith, geese, those feathers are magical. To top it off, there's an internal media pocket with cord guide, so you can kick out the jams and block out noise pollution.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Uptown Nuptse Vest
- Center front zip closure with snap placket
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Welt zip hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Uptown Nuptse Vest
- Average Weight: 20 oz / 566 g
- Center Back Length: 26.5"
- Body: 70D 153 g/m2 52% cotton
- 48% nylon taffeta with WR
- 90D 88 g/m2 78% nylon
- 22% polyester melange plain weave with WR
- 66 g/m2 100% nylon ripstop with WR
- Yoke and Collar: 400D x 250D 243 g/m2 100% nylon canvas with WR
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR
- Insulation: 700 fill waterresistant down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.