The North Face Men's Ultra 106 GTX XCR Shoe. Our ultra-rugged, protective and stable trail-running shoe is bolstered with a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Range membrane to tackle the season's most heinous trail conditions.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Ultra 106 GTX XCR Shoe
- Upper: Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- PU-coated leather upper overlays
- Protective, molded-rubber toe cap
- EVA Northotic foot bed
- Bottom: Torque Control (motion control) engineered platform
- Lightweight, dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with X-2
- Semi-straight lasted with medial posting through first metatarsal head for maximum overpronation support
- Innovative ESS forefoot Snake Plate
- UltrATAC outsole
The SPECS of The North Face Men's Ultra 106 GTX XCR Shoe
- Last: TNF-T04
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 15.4 oz / 434 g, pair: 1 lb 15 oz / 868 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.