Get 30% back in Moosejaw Reward points with this product and and almost everything else at Moosejaw. That's like getting triple the amount of points to spend at Moosejaw Rewards. Just use code 3XREWARD to get the deal. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The North Face Men’s Triclimate Glove is an insulated winter glove for skiing. Inside you’ll find a removable FlashDry liner for the coldest of days, or to wear alone on a mild day to and from the car. It will wick sweat away from your palms and dry out quickly. The shell portion is made with HyVent, a waterproof material to ensure you’ll won’t get soaked. The shell also has Heatseeker insulation for additional warmth, 150g at the back of the hand, 100g at the palm. Wrap the Wrist Oven leash around your wrists so you won’t lose your gloves during a stop by the lodge. Before you head back out, pop a hand warmer into the leash for extra toasty paws.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Triclimate Glove
- New design with removable Flash Dry liner that wicks moisture and keeps hands dry
- Removable Wrist Oven leash provides warmth when combined with a hand warmer
- 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable HyVent insert
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps snow out
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Ladder lock wrist-cinch keeps heat in
- Shell: Nylon oxford
- Lining: 100% polyester with Flash Dry
- Palm: Synthetic leather
- Palm Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
- Back-of-Hand Insulation: 150 g Heatseeker
- Insert: HyVent
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.