Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men’s TKA Trinity Vest is a reversible vest for additional protection on the trail. The nylon side is a wind-resistant material that won’t stop blocking the wind if you prefer to wear the micro-fleece side out. The micro-fleece will keep you insulated and cozy, while the nylon is a little more durable if you’re bush-whacking through a couple bushes to relocate the trail. Hand pockets are available on both sides, but you’ll only find zippers on the nylon side to secure your headlamp in. A chest pocket with zipper is also available on the nylon side, plenty of room for your mp3 player if you like to jam while out on the trail.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's TKA Trinity Vest
- Secure chest pocket on nylon face side
- Two secure hand pockets on nylon side
- Two welted hand pockets on fleece side
- Average Weight: 17.68 oz / 500 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- 160 g/m2 (5.64 oz/yd2) 100% polyester micro-fleece (bluesign approved fabric)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.