Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Men's TKA 80 Hybrid 1/2 Zip by The North Face. New lightweight micro-fleece pullover designed to keep you dry and comfortable on long runs or rides in cold-weather. Body-mapped seams help eliminate irritating abrasion caused by bulky seams while breathable panels at back and underarms increase temperature regulation during aerobic use.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's TKA 80 Hybrid 1/2 Zip
- Extremely soft hand with unique surface texture
- Feature Set
- Performance fit
- Hybrid micro-fleece and oval knit body-mapped construction
- Zip sleeve pocket
- Reflective logos and sleeve tape
- VaporWick panels
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Provides 7% more warmth and 20% more thermal efficiency than original TKA 100, at 11% less weight
- Highly breathable to provide comfort in all activities
- Dries quickly to minimize heat loss and has a pill-resistant face and back
- Underarm gusset for increased mobility
- Pop color toggles, zips and sliders
- Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
- Average Weight: 10.9 oz / 310 g
- 150 g/m2, 4.4 oz/yd2 100% polyester Polartec Classic Micro
- Panel: 160 g/mÂ² (4.7 oz/ydÂ²) 100% polyester oval double knit
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.