The North Face Men’s T-Dubs Jacket is a waterproof, insulated jacket for skiing and snowboarding. The Heatseeker insulation is varied, 80g at the lower back and upper arms, 60g at the lower body, back of arms, and hood. This helps regulate your temperature as you work hard on your latest trick at the park. Further regulate by opening up the pit zips for quick venting of heat when you really start to work up a sweat. The HyVent 2L fabric keeps you dry and protected from wind. Multiple pockets secure goggles, cash, or extra gloves and secures them with zippers so you’re not leaving a trail of goodies on the slopes. Remember, it’s T-Dubs, no chicken wings here.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's T-Dubs Jacket
- Park fit and Super Park fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable fixed hood
- Hood secure
- Pit-zip vents
- Dual-entry flap and zip hand pockets
- Zip chest vent pockets
- External media-pocket access with egress opening
- Wrist zip accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal goggles pocket
- Snap-down stretch powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Clip-in integration
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Adjustable hem system
- Average Weight: 38.36 oz / 1087.4 g
- Center Back Length: regular: 31", long: 34"
- Shell: 179 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% nylon Taslan with wax coating and peached finish
- Lining: Taffeta, brushed tricot
- Insulation: 80 g Heatseeker lower back, upper arms; 60 g Heatseeker lower body, back arms, hood
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.