The North Face Men’s Supernatural Jacket is a water-resistant down filled jacket for mountaineering. The Supernatural is filled with 950 fill goose down that has a water-resistant treatment to keep the down dryer for longer. Wet down won’t keep anybody warm. The high fill power makes this jacket super light and stowable into its own hand pocket, so you can pull it out of your pack when the cold starts to set in. The Pertex Quantum 15D nylon ripstop fabric is durable and still lightweight so it can encase and support the down inside its baffles. The Summit Series ensures that the hand pockets are up and out of the way so you can still use them while wearing a harness or pack. Time to crank the heat up on all your winter adventures.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Supernatural Jacket
- Mountaineering and alpine climbing
- 950 fill goose down, the highest fill power attainable, combined with Pertex Quantum 15D nylon ripstop fabric
- Waterresistant down treatment keeps moisture at bay
- Baffled construction for increased warmth
- Two hand pockets
- Stows in hand pocket
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Average Weight: 13.05 oz / 370 g
- Fit: Active
- 15D 31 g/m2 (0.91 oz/yd2) Y yarn Pertex Quantum-100% nylon ripstop
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.