Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men’s Super Zephyrus Hoodie is a hybrid soft shell jacket for alpine climbing. The outer fabric is rated at a wind resistance of 2 CFM, not quite wind proof, but pretty darn close (0 CFM is 100%). The 100g of PrimaLoft One insulation keeps you warm as you tackle your latest climb. Works as a mid-layer under your shell or outer layer during better weather. An active fit keeps it closer to your body so fabric won’t get caught in your equipment. Fleece paneling on the sides and under arms provides plenty of movement.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Super Zephyrus Hoodie
- Fabric wind permeability rated at 2 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Attached, partially insulated, bound hood
- Polartec® Power Stretch® panelled into sides, hood and hem for comfort and mobility
- Reverse-coil zips
- Two alpine pockets
- Bound cuffs with thumb loops
- Avg Weight: 740 g (26.10 oz)
- Body: 20D 40 g/m² (1.2 oz/yd²) 100% nylon ripstop with polyurethane (PU) kiss coat
- Side Panels, Mid Hood and Partial Hem: Polartec® Power Stretch®
- Insulation: 40 g PrimaLoft® One
- Length From Center Back: 27.5"
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.