The North Face Men's Super Zephyrus Hoodie. This lightweight and versatile PrimaLoft insulated wind shell features body-mapped stretch venting panels for optimal freedom of movement and breathability in a wide range of conditions.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Super Zephyrus Hoodie
- Fabric wind permeability rated at 2 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Attached partially insulated, bound hood
- Polartec Power Stretch paneled into sides, hood and hem for comfort and mobility
- Reverse-coil zips
- Two alpine pockets
- Bound cuffs with thumb loops
- Revised and improved cuff
- Pontetorto fleece side panels
- Average Weight: 1 lb 9 oz / 720 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- Body: 20D 40 g/m2 (1.16 oz/yd2) 100% nylon ripstop with polyurethane (PU) kiss coat, 92% polyester, 8% eastane 241 g/m2 (6.99 oz/yd2) next-to-skin layer
- Side Panel: Polartec Power Stretch
- Insulation: 40 g PrimaLoft One
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.