The Men's Stretch Softwool Pant by The North Face is soft and efficient base layer pants for long expeditions that blends the best qualities of merino wool and nylon for comfort, mobility, durability, and odor-resistance.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Stretch Softwool Pant
- Elastic waist with Summit Series print
- Flat-locked seams for comfort
The SPECS of The North Face Men's Stretch Softwool Pant
- Average Weight: 6.46 oz / 183 g
- Inseam: regular
- 130 g/m2 (3.8 oz/yd2) 18.5 micron-86% merino wool
- 14% nylon single-knit jersey
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.