Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Storm Shadow Jacket is a grid fleece jacket brought to you by Summit Series®, so you know it's ready for alpine and rock climbing. The Polartec® Power Dry® fabric is 92% polyester and 8% elastane, soft and stretchy and ready to wick sweat from the skin. The grid pattern not only looks and feels cool, but it dries faster, is more breathable, and packs away nicely. All while remaining lightweight. Lugging around heavy clothing is for pack mules, not those trying to make summit before dawn. The whole jacket has been constructed to stay comfortable underneath a pack or harness, so the zippered hand pockets and chest pocket won't get in the way. What a stellar way to stay warm on the mountains.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Storm Shadow Jacket
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency variegated grid fabric is lightweight and breathable and wicks moisture for a wide range of technical end uses
- Athletically cut and patterned-mapped with vertical activity in mind
- Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered chest stowpocket
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Storm Shadow Jacket
- Average Weight: 8.11 oz / 230 g
- Center Back Length: 28.5"
- 132 g/m2 Polartec Power Dry-92% polyester, 8% elastane heathered grid jersey fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.