The North Face Men’s Storm Mid Waterproof Boot is a lightweight boot for cold weather hikes in the backcountry. The Storm Mid is waterproof, courtesy of the HydroSeal membrane and the mid-height helps keep some of the snow out. The TPU Shank provides support for heavier loads but keeps it lightweight you’re still hungry for more trail after cranking out the early morning mileage. The Vibram outsole is nice and grippy for the ever-changing trail terrain you’ll come across.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Storm Mid Waterproof Boot
- Upper: Waterproof leather and mesh upper
- Rubber screen toe cap
- HydroSeal waterproof membrane
- Mesh collar and tongue
- Welded TPU overlays on quarters for structure
- Bottom: Compression-molded EVA midsole
- TPU shank
- TPU Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Exclusive Vibram rubber outsole
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Storm Mid Waterproof Boot
- Approx Weight: 1/2 per pair: 1 lb 2 oz / 499 g, pair: 2 lbs 4 oz / 998 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.