The North Face Men’s Single-Track Hayasa II Shoe is a lightweight running shoe for all terrains. The upper is comprised of a no-sew, seamless, and lightweight fabric that is very breathable to increase comfort. The EVA midsole is cushioned with Pebax foam at the forefoot and heel, which is a softer landing pad with less weight. The Tenacious Grip rubber provide plenty of traction whether you’re on a circle track, trail, or wet/dry pavement.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Single-Track Hayasa II Shoe
- Upper: FlashDry collar lining wicks away sweat to keep you dry and reduces risk of getting blisters
- Track-spike-inspired upper
- Breathable mesh
- Suede support overlays
- 3M reflective tape for visibility
- Cradle technology for proper foot positioning
- Bottom: 15 mm/7 mm heel/forefoot EVA under foot
- Compression-molded EVA midsole with Pebax foam inserts in forefoot and heel for cushioning with less weight
- Blown rubber forefoot pods for lightweight durability
- Tenacious Grip rubber outsole on perimeter lugs for durability and traction
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Single-Track Hayasa II Shoe
- Approx Weight: 1/2 per pair: 8.8 oz / 249 g, pair: 1 lb 1 oz / 481 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.