The North Face Men's Shellrock Vest is a sleeveless jacket for wind and water resistance through the fall. The Shellrock is built with TNF Apex ClimateBlock softshell fabric, smooth on the outside and gridded brushed fleece on the inside. The vest is rated at 5-10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof), providing your core with just the right amount of wind protection as you hit the trail at a fast pace in cool weather. It will also prevent a light rain from soaking your torso, so you have enough time to make it to camp, or at least plenty of time to pull your hardshell jacket on over top. All of the pockets secure shut with a zipper, so you can easily access and protect your snacks, keys, and map.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Shellrock Vest
- TNF Apex Universal bonded soft shell with gridded short-pile fleece
- Brushed chin guard and collar facing
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Wind permeability rated at 5-10 CFM
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Shellrock Vest
- Average Weight: 15.87 oz / 450 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: 90D 311 g/m2 (10.97 oz/yd2) TNF Apex ClimateBlock-96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Blocking: 90D 311 g/m2 (10.97 oz/yd2) TNF Apex Universal-96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.