The North Face Men's Saiku Down Jacket is a down mid-layer jacket for alpine pursuits. The Saiku Down Jacket is packable into its own pocket for use as an emergency layer when the wind and snow kicks up. The 700-fill down makes it extremely lightweight, while still maintaining superior warmth. To help keep you dry while making the climb, FlashDry fleece panels are placed at the underarms to help wick sweat away from your body and dry it out. The nylon exterior is coated with a durable water repellent to resist wet elements. An active fit prevents snagging on gear as well as easier layering of your hardshell over top.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Saiku Down Jacket
- Active fit
- Water resistant, breathable
- Fixed hood with stretch binding
- Vislon center front zip
- WR zip hand pockets
- Packable into stow hand pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Average Weight: 22.22 oz / 630 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- Shell: 15D 40 g/m2 (1.40 oz/yd2) 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- Panel: 75D 275 g/m2 (9.70 oz/yd2) jersey faced fleece with FlashDry-51% polyester, 42% recycled polyester, 7% elastane
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.