Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Do you ever wander around your house on a cold winter morning in a robe and dread the thought of going outdoors? And wish that it was socially acceptable to just wear your robe all day? Well, The North Face Men's Radium Hi-Loft Jacket might just be the next best thing. The Polartec® Thermal Pro® High Loft fleece was developed exclusively for The North Face to give an optimal warmth-to-weight ratio (which I guarantee is better than your dingy old robe). The sides and underarms are 4-way stretch fleece panels to give full mobility. This mid-layer is excellent on its own as a cozy everyday jacket or, with its compressibility and warmth, also shines as a technical piece alone or as an insulating layer under a shell. Let's see your robe do that.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Radium Hi-Loft Jacket
- Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any The North Face high loft fleece
- Exclusive Polartec low-density knit fabric minimizes weight and maximizes compressibility
- High loft fibers trap air to retain body heat
- Harness and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Summit Series collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Bluesign approved fabric
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Radium Hi-Loft Jacket
- Active fit
- Average Weight: 15.5 oz / 439 g
- Center Back Length: 28.5"
- Body: 220 g/m2 Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft-96% Polyester, 4% Elastane 1.5" baffles
- Stretch Side Panels: 241 g/m2 Polartec Power Stretch Pro-53% Polyester, 38% Nylon, 9% Elastane smoothface jersey fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.