Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Radium Hi-Loft Hoodie is North Face's highest warmth-to-weight ratio high-loft fleece. It's also probably their fleece that gets more "can I feel that?" questions than any other. The Polartec® Thermal Pro® "Make Even A Puppy Jealous" soft fleece is perfect for trapping heat close to your body while minimizing weight. The side panels and underarms are comprised of 4-way stretch fleece to maximize mobility. Soft, warm, mobile and perfect as an insulating mid-layer, the Radium Hi-Loft hoodie can function on its own or can add versatility to your cold-weather jacket system.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Radium Hi-Loft Hoodie
- Mountaineering and ski mountaineering
- Highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any The North Face high loft fleece
- Exclusive Polartec lowdensity knit fabric minimizes weight and maximizes compressibility
- High loft fibers trap air, retaining body heat
- Harness and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Bonded chest pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Radium Hi-Loft Hoodie
- Average Weight: 16.6 oz / 470 g
- Fit: Active
- Body: 220 g/m2 (6.49 oz/yd2) Polartec Thermal Pro 96% polyester
- 4% elastane 1.5" baffle high loft
- Stretch Side Panels: 241 g/m2 (7.11 oz/yd2) Polartec Power Stretch Pro-53% polyester
- 38% nylon
- 9% elastane smooth-face jersey fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.