Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Quince Hooded Jacket is an insulated jacket for active pursuits in the alpine. Managing warmth in the alpine is all about layering and the Quince steps in as a warm mid-layer when it's wet or an outer layer in dry conditions. The 100% nylon ripstop fabric slips on smoothly over your base layer and glides underneath a hardshell for quick on/off while you're on the mountain. When worn alone the durable water repellent finish helps deter light rain or snow in a pinch. The 800 fill power goose down inside insulates your body as well as allows the jacket to be packed down into it's own pocket. Designed for the alpine and ready for adventure, this Summit Series® jacket will keep you going in the cold.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Quince Hooded Jacket
- Ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Stuffs into its own handwarmer pocket
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- DWR coated for added water resistance
- Featherlight, compressible warmth that can be sported as either a mid or outer layer on any alpine mission
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Summit Series collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Bluesign approved fabric
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Quince Hooded Jacket
- Average Weight: 13 oz / 372 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: 15D 32 g/m2 100% Nylon ripstop
- Insulation: 800 fill goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.