Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Point It Down Jacket is cold weather layer with strategically mapped insulation. I just had a fun little debate with my coworkers as to whether this is called the "Point It" jacket (and has down insulation), or is a jacket called the "Point It Down". The debate escalated into an argument and then into a straight up brawl. The conclusion: call it whatever you want, it's not worth losing friends and teeth. This jacket features 700-fill down is mapped across the front and back torso, and synthetic PrimaLoft® One on the sides. The ultra-durable 50D Gore Windstopper® woven exterior takes the bite out of the wind. However you say it, this baby will keep you cozy and mobile.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Point It Down Jacket
- Active fit
- Windproof, water resistant, breathable
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Vislon center front zip
- WR zip chest pocket
- WR zip wrist pocket with goggles cloth
- WR pit-zip vents
- Flap-cover WR zip hand pockets
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggles pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh stash pocket
- Internal zip security media pocket
- Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
- Adjustable hem
- Average Weight: 29.28 oz / 830 g
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Shell: 50D 83 g/m2 (2.92 oz/yd2) Gore Windstopper 2L-100% polyester
- Insulation: 700 fill water-resistant goose down
- Panel: 100 g PrimaLoft One
- Lining: 40D 50 g/m2 100% honeycomb nylon taffeta
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.