The North Face Men's Plasma Thermoball Jacket combines a waterproof breathable fabric with synthetic insulation for your favorite adventures in one winter jacket. The HyVent 2L fabric will keep the wet out while the Primaloft Thermoball keeps you warm. Primaloft Thermoball is a new technology that mimics down clusters; creating small air pockets to trap heat. When the wind and snow starts blowing, tuck into the attached adjustable hood and molded cuff tabs to seal in the heat. If you find your turkey is getting too hot, open up the pit zips to regulate.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Plasma Thermoball Jacket
- Thermoball™ synthetic insulation has the warmth equivalent of 600-fill down
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Two secure zippered hand pockets
- Secure zippered chest pocket
- Pit zips
- Molded cuff tabs
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Plasma Thermoball Jacket
- Fabric : 70D 127g/m2 (4.47 oz/yd2) 100% Nylon HyVent 2L
- Insulation : PrimaLoft ThermoBall
- Length from Center Back : 28.5"
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.