The North Face Men's Paramount Valley Convertible Pant is the best-selling convertible North Face pants with features modernized lines for an added classical North Face look. These North Face pants features approved bluesign fabric, extra carrying capacity, and improved durability for your North Face outdoor adventures you'll be taking this season. I try and only wear my North Face Paramount Valley pants on the weekdays because on the weekends I rock the North Face shorts that these turn in to. See how that works out?
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Paramount Valley Convertible Pant
- Durable, midweight abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR finish
- Partial elastic waist with belt loops, zip-fly and belt included
- Pant legs zip off to an 8" short
- Color-coded convertible leg zips
- Large capacity cargo pockets at side
- Roomy rear pocket for extra capacity
- Relaxed fit
The SPECS of The North Face Men's Paramount Valley Convertible Pant
- Average Weight: 18 oz / 520 g
- Inseam: short: 30", regular: 32", long: 34"
- 70D 165 g/m2 (5.82 oz/yd2) 100% nylon woven (bluesign approved fabric)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.