The Men's Paramount Peak Convertible Pant by The North Face or the cool kids say TNF. Updated, these are TNF's or The North Face's best-selling convertible pants, featuring modernized lines, bluesign fabric (socially responsible manufacturing processes), extra carrying capacity and improved durability. Perfect for day hikes, globetrotting, or just touring the Forest Preserve, these pants have an UPF of 30, DWR finish- water repellency, quick drying, partial elastic waist with belt loops, zip-fly, and a built in belt. Convertible into 10" shorts, with color coded leg zips, and secure zip pocket near the right hand pocket for all your hiding needs. These pants remind of the one time I wanted to hike the Grand Canyon, but I couldn't because our tour bus was leaving, or something worthless. I don't know, but the pockets on these guys are really classy. North Face made these out of 100% nylon faille fabric.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Paramount Peak Convertible Pant
- Durable, midweight abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR finish
- Partial elastic waist with belt loops, zip-fly and belt included
- Pant legs zip off to a 10" short
- Color-coded convertible leg zips
- Large capacity cargo pockets at side
- Roomy rear pocket for extra capacity
- Relaxed fit
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Paramount Peak Convertible Pant
- Average Weight: 19 oz / 540 g
- Inseam: short: 30", regular: 32", long: 34"
- 70D 165 g/m2 (5.82 oz/yd2) 100% nylon woven
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.